Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Long Time No Write

Yes I know it has been a long time since I've written. I don't even dare to count how many weeks. But of course as usual I have a fabulous excuse. Around the time when I should have been posting I got sick. And as you probably know wen your sick everything is horrible. So it was one of the hardest times I've had since coming. I "hit my wall" as some may have said. The holidays right around the corner and I didn't have money for medicine and I was too sick to leave the house and on and on and on. All the troubles seemed to be piling up. But out of that I pushed through,and realized that I can't be living in negativity over lack of whatever. Since then I am happy to say that I've had confidence in the future and what it holds and I feel that I have lived every day with true joy. It has been so freeing.
Since being sick I had to go to HK for my my visa (I have to leave the country every 90 days), as well as my graduation. It was really good to go to HK, see all my friends, and it helped me get perspective. I had been feeling a little down and that I wasn't doing much. But taking myself out of the situation and looking at it, made me realize that our Father has done so much. I wish I could share every detail with you, but obviously that's not possible. Some of you got my newsletter which hopefully gives you an idea of what Ive been doing with my time.
If I haven't said so before, I will share now. Awhile ago I started having some of my Chinese friends over for Western Dinner about once a week and it has been so fulfilling, fun and I think powerful. We usually do some study stuff and talk about our lives and what is happening between us and Big Daddy-O. The girls have opened up to me and to each other which is huge and I've developed such a strong friendship with each one. This last time I made tacos and instead of studying, we watched a movie. It's a pretty challenging movie and so good. All the girls really felt "deeply moved" as they put it.
This month brings a lot of change. Good, sad and neutral. In about a week my roommate goes back to the States for good, eventually moving onto another place. Having her here has been so good for me and I will miss her deeply. It also means I have to move, which will bring on a lot of stress of packing up and so far I have not found the next place, but I trust everything will fall where it's supposed to fall. Christmas is coming up and I decided to throw a Christmas party for my friends because Christmas is mostly just a Western holiday, so I thought it would be fun to share that with them. Plus since I don't really have anyone else to celebrate with it will be good for me too! Although being away for Christmas this year is making it so much more precious to me, which I think is a good thing.
So for awhile now I have been thinking about College and how I would like to work towards my degree because I think it will be beneficial to me in the long run. So up to now it obviously has not worked out, but a couple months ago I applied to the WSU Online programs. I just got accepted! I'm really excited about it, but please be thinking abut all the funding and all of that for me! Again I trust in what the future holds and if it doesn't work out now I still have time for the future. I will keep you updated to that situation.
I hope you all are well, that you have a fabulous Christmas season and please continue to keep me in your thoughts as I will for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment